Sunday, September 21, 2008

Three (out of 20!) Grandbabies

Today I spent the morning with Joan and three of her grandbabies (mom's and dad's, too). Joan's a busy Grandma juggling 20 grandkids! But there's nothing like bringing together the cousins and watching them have fun together. And since it's so tough to wait for the pictures to be ready, I thought I'd post a few of my favorites from our session today. I hope that Joan and her family love them as much as I do!:) - Kate






delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, wedding, delaware wedding photographer, maternity photography, pregnant photos

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP