Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Maternity Pictures

I just love maternity portrait sessions! It's such a joy to help a couple capture memories of this special time. On Monday, I spent the morning with Magda, her husband, and their three babies (two gorgeous Persians and an adorable Papillon). We had a great time and took some really, really beautiful pictures. It was doubly fun for me since Magda is an artist and could therefore understand my utter glee at finding cool areas for posing and beautiful lighting. I'm famous for announcing that a shoot is over only to then turn around and find the most stunning spot for a picture. And usually my model will oblige me and hop into place, which I always appreciate. But I doubly appreciate it when my model is nearly 37 weeks pregnant! Anyway, here are two pictures from our maternity shoot. I can't wait to show them the rest:)

 



delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, wedding, delaware wedding photographer

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP