Monday, October 13, 2008

Congratulations, Holley!

Holley is the first winner of a free mini-session with Kate! She decided to check the blog today and low and behold it was literally 30 seconds after I posted. She responded in less than a minute! And the best part is that she is gifting the session to a family that will really, really appreciate it ... so I'm extra excited. 


More freebies to come ...
Thanks to everyone for staying posted and playing along. This was fun, so I'll definitely do something like this in the very near future. Maybe we'll get a chance to use my two new props that I just picked up at some antique stores. The child rocking chair is the perfect size for a two- or three-year-old. And I can't wait to prop a little newborn in the vintage doll carriage. Love, love them!  - Kate


delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, wedding, delaware wedding photographer

1 comments:

Anonymous October 29, 2008 at 8:12 AM  

I love pictures of cute children---but---couldn't you just see your chihuahua sitting in that red chair?

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP