Sunday, October 5, 2008

Dave & Jen's Engagement Pictures

Yesterday, I met up with Ninja Dave and his lovely fiance, Jen at White Clay Park in Newark, DE for their engagement session. (Ninja Dave? The picture below will explain everything!) Engagement sessions are really important, in my opinion, because they're a great way for the couple and me to get to know each other a little better prior to the wedding. It's also an opportunity for them to learn a little about my shooting style, and to ask questions. In Dave and Jen's case, the pictures are extra important as they'll be choosing one of them to use on their invitations. (I vote for the Ninja shot!:)) As you can see in the pictures below, they're a lovely couple and I can't wait for their big day to arrive! I'm sure we'll get some amazing shots then, too. The full gallery of images will be ready in a week or so, until then, enjoy the preview below. - Kate






delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, wedding, delaware wedding photographer

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP