Monday, October 27, 2008

Two More TUTU Cute Shots!

So ... it's 11:59 on a Sunday night and I'm supposed to be in bed. I'm trying to become an early to bed early to rise sort of person. So far I'm not having much success with it. I've read recently that every hour of sleep prior to midnight is so good for you that it's really like two hours. If that's true then it's no wonder I'm always tired in the morning. I tend to hit the sack around 2:00. So really, if I turn in now, that's progress! Anyway, the reason I can't get to bed early is below ... too many cute pictures to work on! Here are two more from Maliya's tutu cute pictures session in Collingswood, NJ. She sure is one seriously expressive gal:) - Kate



delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, wedding, delaware wedding photographer

2 comments:

Anonymous October 27, 2008 at 10:38 AM  

Kate, these pictures look like something straight from a magazine. You definitely bring out Maliya's expressive personality and you can tell she loves working with her Aunt Kate!

Anonymous October 28, 2008 at 6:42 PM  

I agree. These pictures are magazine quality for sure! What a cutie-pa-tutie... I mean cutie-pa-tutu!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP