Friday, October 31, 2008

Wedding Favorites

Don't forget to nominate a friend for a free portrait session and prints!

Although I shoot family, maternity, and kids portraits all the time, I accept only a very limited number of weddings. I have two weddings coming up in the next week, so I'm taking some time to get myself into wedding mode. It's fun to pull out the Brides magazines and get lost in this unique form of photography. I've been flipping through some of my own pictures, too and pulled out some of my favorites (below). The picture of Mark and Kim is one I absolutely LOVE. It's a classic example of how a picture really can be worth a thousand words. The expression on his face says it all.

Now, it's off to Gibraltar for a family portrait session with the Stillmocks. We finally have a gorgeous day!!:) - Kate






0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP