Saturday, November 1, 2008

Family Portrait Session

Don't forget to nominate a friend for a free session and free prints! 


We are having the most gorgeous weekend! I hope everyone is out enjoying it. I know I've been loving it:) Yesterday I met up with the Stillmock clan at Gibraltar Gardens in Wilmington, DE for a family portrait session. Family sessions are always fun and inevitably end with someone pulling me aside and saying, "I'm so sorry you have to listen to all of this!" And by "this," he or she is referring to the bickering, fussing, whining, and "If you don't stand still and smile, you're going to get 'it'!" moments that frequently occur during a family session. But, that's what makes it a "family" session:) And I always love to see families come together for pictures. 

We got some great shots during our session. A few of my favorites so far are below, starting with our little Casanova. This was our last shot of the day and the little guy was half wound-up and half exhausted from a few rounds of chase and an hour of smiling. When I asked him to peek through the fence and give me a smile, he wasn't too cooperative. Mom came to my rescue and threatened to take away his play date for the night. That worked instantly. But instead of a smile, he pulled out a flirty little wink, turned on his heel and trotted off to the van. I never saw it coming:) Thank goodness for a fast shutter speed! The fully gallery will be ready soon. - Kate

P.S. Hey, Sonya ... how did you get the wind to blow your hair perfectly right as I took the group picture?!








0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP