Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jess & Dan's Wedding Preview - Delaware Wedding Photography

A few months back, I officially "retired" from the business of wedding photography. I'm a perfectionist, so I felt like the stress of making sure someone's wedding memories are properly captured and preserved was just too much. And then Jess got engaged. She begged. So, how could I say 'no'?! So, after a very, very brief "retirement," I'm "back" and booking a limited number of weddings. And I'm so glad that I decided to work with Jess and Dan because their wedding day was a lot of fun. It was particularly special to me because the Williams family is very near and dear to my heart. And while most brides care a lot about their photos, Jess really, really wanted some artistic and beautiful shots. We hunted all over Fair Hill a few weeks before the wedding in search of the perfect spots ... and right after we thought we had found some good locations, we decided to "just check" the other side of the park. Boy am I glad we did! We found the coolest locations! It rained all day ... but stopped just in time for our portrait session. So, I hope you guys enjoy the preview shots below. I'll let you know as soon as the full gallery is ready. - Kate:)


P.S. The make-up studio where the girls went in the morning -- Ohh La La Makeup Salon in Trolley Square -- was awesome! They were super nice and did a great job on the girls. Just an fyi for your future makeup needs!

To view the images in higher resolution or to purchase prints, visit Jess and Dan's online gallery.

































delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, wedding, delaware wedding photographer

2 comments:

Anonymous November 13, 2008 at 4:36 PM  

Kate pictures are gorgeous...as usual. You always have a way of capuring things just at the right moment. And you should so keep doing weddings...your so good at it.

Anonymous November 13, 2008 at 4:50 PM  

Once again Kate you've done an absolutely beautiful job! I really like the picture of them in the field with the rainbow.....picture perfect:)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP