Monday, November 17, 2008

I Love Photoshop! - Delaware Photographer

It's kind of funny how I'm so ADD with most things in my life except when it comes to Photoshop. I often can't remember the beginning of my sentence halfway through -- yet I can sit down at my computer and spend 10 hours straight on one picture. Well, whatever the explanation is behind the "strange phenomenon," my clients usually appreciate what Photoshop can do for their pictures. Now, not everyone likes the baby in a flower kind of pictures, but EVERYONE does love that I can use Photoshop to "magically" clear up a breakout, soften some well-earned wrinkles, and hey, even shave off half a calf (I'm not saying who put in that request!;) After all, we all deserve to look like a movie star in our pictures! - Kate









delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, wedding, delaware wedding photographer

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP