Thursday, November 13, 2008

I think Simon's a Redhead!! - Newark, DE Baby Photography

It's raining and miserable outside today, plus I'm STILL sick with a cold ... therefore it's the perfect day to catch up on my blogging. So, here's another too-cute-for-words preview. (And if you're reading this Christina, your pictures will be ready tomorrow!! Thanks for being patient with me:))

So ... is he, or isn't he?? That's been the question since Heather found out she was pregnant! Nothing is cuter than a little redhead boy (or girl, for that matter) with freckles. Simon made his big debut with a full head of blonde hair (I'm totally envious, Simon), but it looks like maybe it's about to change. In one of his pictures below, you'll see that there's light shining behind his head ... causing his hair to take on a suspiciously red tint! Now granted, that's the warm light of a lamp, and sure, he's wearing a red sweater ... but since I want him to be a redhead, I'm going to choose to take it as a sign of things to come:) - Kate






delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, wedding, delaware wedding photographer

5 comments:

Unknown November 13, 2008 at 4:11 PM  

LOL!
I just looked at your Recent Sessions and literally thought to myself "Should I remind her about Taryn?? Nah, she wouldn't forget. Just be patient!" :-)
I can't wait to see them!
Christina

Anonymous November 13, 2008 at 5:14 PM  

He definitely looks strawberry blonde to me!!

Kate November 13, 2008 at 8:01 PM  

I knew you were anxiously awaiting, Christina!:) Your little "love bug's" pictures are too cute. Can't wait to show you. Thanks so much for your patience ... I've had a hectic last two weeks:)

Anonymous November 13, 2008 at 10:09 PM  

What a cute litte guy!! Love the shot in the drawer with his blanket and animal.

I have to pay $$$ and STILL can't get hair that color!! Some guys have all the fun.

Anonymous November 14, 2008 at 8:00 PM  

Is that not the spitting image of his mother when she was a baby minus the glasses. That`s my little cuz. I love him already!!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP