Saturday, November 22, 2008

Snowy Day at Longwood Gardens -- Part II

I have sooo many cute pictures from our Longwood Session! Here are a few more of my favorites ... 


The images below are compressed. Click here to visit the online gallery with uncompressed images. 




I was wondering if Christian would like the snow. So, I unzipped him from his warm little hideout. Here's the answer ...

Now he's happy!


The super-duper-DUPER excited look!







Not only can she throw a mean snowball ... but she's been so well trained by her Aunt Kate that she stops and poses for the camera first -- without my asking. Nicely done!




delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, wedding, delaware wedding photographer

6 comments:

Anonymous November 22, 2008 at 2:16 PM  

O.K. I'm like a Preciousmemoriesbykate junkie today. I keep jumping on to look at the Longwood pictures and I was so excited to see that more were posted. I love the one of Aiden skipping towards the bridge, the one of Maliya kissing her Mommy, and the picture of Christian "scowling" at the snow. I can't wait for more details about the next time you will be at Longwood. Aiden and I are ready to go back!!! In fact, if anyone would like to join us for a play date and lunch some time in December - Give me a call.

Anonymous November 22, 2008 at 2:38 PM  

I'm with you Kristen I love these pictures, I'm so glad we had a picture-perfect snowy day. Longwood is definitely a great place to go every season because they always have something new and it's something that everyone in the family can enjoy and appreciate!

Anonymous November 24, 2008 at 10:10 AM  

These pictures are so cute!!! I think Aiden and Maliya (hope I spelled her name right Tana!) are such a cute little couple. Haha. Sorry Talbert, I know you're trying to fight off all the little boys. I absolutely loved these pictures. There is something about little kids wobbling around in big puffy snow suits that just makes you laugh! Kate, i loved how you captured Aidens huge grin, Maliya's precious smile, and Christian's, well, not so happy face. And I also have to say, that picture of Kristin...GORGEOUS! What a beautiful sister I have! Not to mention how great all of the mommies looked!!! Beautiful! Great job girls, great job kids, and great job Kate!

Kate November 24, 2008 at 10:47 AM  

I agree with Lauren ... that picture of Kristin is gorgeous! Very Calvin Klein (and I don't mean the cat!).

Anonymous November 26, 2008 at 10:03 AM  

You must enter the one of Aiden & the bridge into a Photo contest a SURE WIN!

Kate November 26, 2008 at 10:33 PM  

Thanks, Janet! I love that picture! I was sooo excited when we found the bridge! If I wasn't supposed to be the one taking the pictures I would have gone running with my arms out wide. Now THAT would have been a picture:)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP