Monday, November 24, 2008

Time's running out to nominate a friend for a free session and prints! Thanks for all of the entries so far!! Some people have asked if they can submit more than one entry. Sure. Feel free to nominate as many friends as you like! Just be sure to do it before Friday!!


Ugh. It's been a long and dreary day for me. So, I pulled out some of my favorite pictures from past sessions to help brighten my day ... well, night, actually. If you've been on my site before, then you've no doubt already seen these pictures. But, no matter how many times I see them, they never fail to bring a smile to my face. Enjoy:) - Kate














delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, wedding, delaware wedding photographer

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP