Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Little Alexandra

Oh my goodness! It's been a week since I've posted anything. I've been a blog slacker because I've been busy shooting away! I had a super busy weekend ... and it all started on Friday with a newborn session that featured one really, really, really beautiful little one. She was a little late coming into the world, and maybe that extra time in the oven was like an extra dose of beauty sleep because as you'll see in the preview below, little Alexandra is absolutely lovely. Her Aunt even made her a sweet little tutu just for her session. So precious! I know her Mom is anxiously awaiting her gallery, but for now I hope she'll enjoy the preview:)  - Kate






delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, wedding, delaware wedding photographer

2 comments:

Anonymous November 11, 2008 at 8:33 PM  

Very cute pictures, I really like the one of her in the dresser drawer what an adorable idea!

Anonymous November 11, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

Beautiful, precious little baby! Gorgeous shots!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP