Friday, November 28, 2008

High Contrast B/W -- Newark, DE Photographer

The contest is officially over. Thanks so much for all of your entries. There are lots of deserving people out there. Well, actually, I think everyone who was nominated deserves to win. That's why I'm not the judge! The winner will be announced here on the blog in a week or so. Meanwhile, here are some images I've just completed that I really love. Sometimes high contrast black and whites can be so striking. Hope everyone has a great weekend!:) - Kate


Another preview for Kathy. SOOOO precious!




I know Tanna is going to freak out when she sees this ... (I know I did!)


Note to all friends of Aiden: If you want to buy him a present anytime soon, make it a pair of rain boots. He LOVES puddles.



delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, wedding, delaware wedding photographer

1 comments:

Anonymous November 29, 2008 at 5:01 PM  

Kate,
Who is that last little baby? I think its a boy... if so he's precious!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP