Monday, December 1, 2008

Gift Cards - 10% OFF!!

It's official! Precious Memories by Kate has officially turned one today! Time sure does fly by. I've learned a lot this past year, and I have big plans to learn even more this year:) So, as I mentioned before, I've been thinking up fun picture promotions and other ways to help you save and have fun with picture sessions. I've created a new section in my main site that has all of the current specials (right next to the "portfolio" button). I'll be talking about them all this week! (Tomorrow I unveil my new customer referral rewards program. One reward just so happens to be a free session and prints. So, stay tuned to learn how to earn that one! You may never have to pay me again!) One of the specials that's going on this month is a sale on gift cards. All this month you save 10%. So, if you gave me $270, for example, I'd give you a gift card for $300. It's the perfect present for people who love pictures! And, they just so happen to be really, really cute! They're freshly redesigned and should be back from the printer soon. Cards come in an adorable gift tin topped off with a pink ribbon. They're especially great for baby showers. 


To be honest, though, I can only take credit for a tiny portion of these cards' cuteness. The rest of the credit goes completely to Aiden and his Mommy! I just think this picture screams out "happy" and "celebrate."




Contact me today if you'd like more information about gift cards!:) - Kate


delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, wedding, delaware wedding photographer

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP