Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Looking Back Over 2008

So, I'm sitting here (still) trying to get completely caught up on my pictures before my next big rush of sessions starts this week. (I have some really fun ones coming up ... stay tuned!) Because I needed to take a little break, I decided to take a moment and flip through some of my pictures from this past year. It was definitely a good year for pictures!:) I worked with so many wonderful clients -- and I have the pictures to prove it! Are you ready to scroll? This is a really, really long post of pictures. And it's just SOME of my favorites. If only there was more room ... and lots more time ... I'd post them all.  I have waaaay more favorites from this year. But, it's a good start. Ok, here we go ...




























No butts about it. This next one has made me smile so many times! And no. I won't tell you who it is!!;)

































I told you it was long! Hope everyone is having a great week and staying warm. Bye for now  - Kate


delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, wedding, delaware wedding photographer

4 comments:

Anonymous December 23, 2008 at 10:49 PM  

beautiful year...the best is yet to come...keep up the great work kate:) keep smiling...aca

Anonymous December 24, 2008 at 7:06 PM  

2008 was definitely a great year for pictures Kate! All of these are so great. Looking forward to next year and all the pictures to come. :)

Anonymous December 24, 2008 at 8:37 PM  

What a wonderful year....can't believe it's just your first as a "professional" photographer! You have an incredible talent that far exceeds your years of experience, and it just keeps getting better! Congrats:)

Kate December 25, 2008 at 6:05 PM  

Thanks, girls!!:)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP