Monday, December 15, 2008

And the winner is ...

... Trish -- nominated by April Anderson!!!


Congratulations, Trish! You just won a free on-location session and FREE prints! April wrote a really touching nomination about her good friend. I'll check with them, and if they say it's ok, I'll share it with you guys. Shoot me an e-mail or give me a call, Trish, so we can plan out an awesome session! And thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you who nominated a friend. I really would have picked everyone if I could. And as I said before ... I'm glad I didn't have to do the judging! And with that said, a special thanks to our judge, Tara Voigt of SAS Cupcakes (yum!), who had the tough job of picking only one entry. She's in the middle of opening up a brand new distribution center down south, so I really appreciate her taking the time to read through the entries. 

Be on the lookout for some new contests that are about to start! Check back for details. And meanwhile, don't forget to tell the friend you nominated that he or she was on your mind. Just knowing that you cared enough to nominate the individual might bring a giant smile to his or her face. It's always nice to know people care. 

Ok ... it's way past my supposed bedtime. I'm trying to do lights out at 10:00. It's 11:28 ... so I'm not doing a very good job. But, I have lots more to share with you from this weekend. I had an awesome session in Old New Castle, a super fun family session, and a MEGA picture party. Plus, I've worked out a really exciting deal with my favorite fashion stop on Main St. We'll be joining forces to help make the world a little more glamorous. Full details to come! - Kate

delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, wedding, delaware wedding photographer

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP