Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fun, Fun, Fun!

Saturday morning was old New Castle ... Saturday afternoon was fun with the Encarnacion Family (eek, did I spell that right?) Originally, we were scheduled to meet at Longwood for an extended family shoot. But, I worried about the crowds, so we switched to a home session. I'm so glad we did because I think it helps people feel a little more relaxed when they're at home. As you'll see in the pictures below, it was a LOT of fun! I think my favorite thing about this session is that we took lots of traditional portraits first, because those can be really nice to have. But, we also caught sooo many big smiles. BIG SMILES! And considering how stressful life can be, it's awfully nice to have pictures of those you love with giant, belly-laughing smiles on their faces. This first one is a perfect example of what I mean. Nothing fake about those smiles!


I love this next one. What a beautiful Grandmother. And what a sweet yawn.


Here's another one of those big smiles. And here I thought they wanted me to get the tricyle out for the children.


It's a bird, it's a plane ...


To anyone who is waiting until it gets warmer for outdoor pictures ... take note: babies in hats are the cutest thing EVER! See ...


Two babies with hats AND a vintage tricycle. Oh my ... the cuteness is almost too much!


See, we did do some regular portraits. I love this one below ... although I'm not sure why it's showing up so small. No doubt an operator error.



Well ... back to work. I want to be COMPLETELY caught up by Friday so that I can clean my house. And my car. Oh, my car! Hats, chairs, bubble containers, etc. all come spilling out when you open the door. I'm being over-run by props! 

Have a great night! - Kate


delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, wedding, delaware wedding photographer

2 comments:

Anonymous December 17, 2008 at 8:11 PM  

What a beautiful family...love all of the photographs that you have taken to show how much love is those smiles...keep up the beautiful work!

Anonymous December 17, 2008 at 8:15 PM  

Great pictures.....and I definitely agree winter pictures can be just as cute as shown above!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP