Sunday, December 28, 2008

Girlfriends - Newark, DE Photographer

What a crazy weekend!! It was 70 degrees today! I hope you've been outside and enjoying it before all of the snow comes. No, don't worry ... I haven't heard that it's going to snow. I just want it to! I soooo want to get out there and do fuzzy hat pictures in the snow. And I want to do glamour shots with some brave girls. Snow and diamonds (even the fake ones)... VERY glamorous. Meanwhile, my clients have been enjoying their wanna-be winter shoots:) They've been more like fall shoots, really. In fact, the session I shot today was on the beach and my clients were brave enough to hop in the water. I'll be posting those pix and some fun cupcake-baking, mother/daughter pictures from this weekend, too. Check back tomorrow for those preview shots.


I'm a little behind in my blogging, so without further delay, let's get to the pictures. This session below was all about family and friends ... girlfriends, to be exact. I'm so in love with how the whole look turned out that I think I'm gonna call up my girls and arrange a girlfriend shoot. The different colored vests was a brilliant idea! I just may copy the idea ... but don't worry, Leah, I'll give credit where it's due! 

















delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, wedding, delaware wedding photographer

7 comments:

Anonymous December 29, 2008 at 11:06 AM  

THEY TURNED OUT SO NICE. I am so happy. I was nervous, but I am truly relieved. Thanks a million.

Anonymous December 29, 2008 at 2:01 PM  

haha..those are cute. I like the one where they are sitting on the ground laughing...priceless. I bet that was a fun shoot with crazy Leah! haha.

Anonymous December 29, 2008 at 4:18 PM  

It was such a beautiful day outside and we had a blast jumping in the area and posing and just laughing and it helped that we all just enjoyed the whole shoot and that Kate she is the best, I would recommend her highly.

Kate December 29, 2008 at 5:24 PM  

I'm so glad you guys like your preview!! And Holley's right ... it was a FUN shoot!!!!! One of these days they'll have to tell me what they were laughing about in that one picture where they're sitting! ;)

Anonymous December 29, 2008 at 5:40 PM  

I love the shot of Niceie by herself it captures her beautiful personality...and little cousin KiKi getting taller each day...the colors are so beautiful and very complimentary of each girls beautiful smiles...keep up the good work!

Anonymous December 29, 2008 at 6:26 PM  

Fun pictures......what a great idea! Makes me want to have a girlfriend shoot:)

Anonymous December 30, 2008 at 11:01 AM  

Oh my, I bet this was such a fun day! The pictures look really great. Looking forward to seeing the rest

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP