Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bigger, Better!

As you may have noticed ... my blog usually features small, compressed pictures. Well, that just doesn't work for a photographer! So, first I got some estimates for a custom blog. WOW. They're not cheap. So, then I decided to try and put my techie cap on and figure out how to make my blog cooler all on my own. And the first thing to figure out was how to get big, gorgeous pictures!!! Let's see if it works. These are some of my favorite shots from this past summer. 










5 comments:

Anonymous December 10, 2008 at 11:36 PM  

Love the bigger pictures, they are so bright and vibrant making you feel as if you are right there in the moment!

Anonymous December 11, 2008 at 12:12 AM  

thanks ... I love it, too!!

Anonymous December 11, 2008 at 11:06 AM  

These are awesome! Are these taken at Milburns? I have to show these to Mrs. Milburn when I am over there to clean next Thursday! (she has a big family!) I'll suggest the gift certificate idea! Kate- I'm upset! I went to vote in the contest- they said it was from the 6th to the 11th- the 11th is not over yet and the poll was CLOSED!- unfair!_ Love, Deb W.

Anonymous December 11, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

thanks, debbie! no ... these aren't at milburn's. this is at a roadside fruit and veggie stand in NJ . but, they have a similar set-up outside in the summer at milburn's ... so maybe i'll be working with someone there this coming summer! thanks for stopping by! by the way, i'm almost done with jess' pictures! i know you guys are anxiously awaiting them!:)

Anonymous December 11, 2008 at 6:25 PM  

YES WE ARE!! =)

And these pictures are very cute-the bigger blog is MUCH better. Looks great

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP