Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Ever-Changing Blog!

Well ... if you've been on my blog at anytime today, you may have noticed that it keeps changing! From striped backgrounds to toile, plain old white to hot pink, I'm trying to work out a new look. And since I'm not all that tech savvy -- I'm doing it all live:) I was originally only planning to find a way to make my images larger. And I did. But, I also found other cool stuff that I can do! So, bear with me. For now, because my hand hurts and because I've been staring at the screen for too long, it's going to stay white. But no promises that it will be like that tomorrow or the next day;) I'm thinking the white works because that's how I have my main site and preview/ordering site set up. Plus, the images really pop out against all the white. And since this is a photo blog ... that's kind of the point. But, I'm definitely up for suggestions. Let me know what you think. Is white the right choice? Or, do you think it looks too plain?

And since Jess just left a comment about the oh-so-lovely-and-big pictures on my blog, I'm going to post a little treat for her:) The rest will be ready soon, too;)

Hope everyone is staying dry and warm! - Kate










delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, wedding, delaware wedding photographer

7 comments:

Anonymous December 11, 2008 at 7:16 PM  

I do like the white where the pictures are since that makes them the prime focus but maybe a colored or patterned border on the sides of the page would dress it up.

Anonymous December 11, 2008 at 8:04 PM  

I don't know ... I like it plain white. Like you said, it matches your site. Just my two cents!

Anonymous December 12, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

I am liking the white, it flows with everthing else. Also i like the pink with it hahah...but i just like pink in general so i'm partial. Kaitlynn looks so cute in that picture too. Seriously i am like a preciousmemories junkie i come her at least one a day..its crazy. But anywho it looks good. ;)

Anonymous December 12, 2008 at 10:33 AM  

i agree kaitlynn is toooooooo cute:) love that picture.

Anonymous December 12, 2008 at 11:01 AM  

I think a color or pattern might look good as long as it's not too bright or busy so it doesn't distract you from your beautiful photos!

Kate December 13, 2008 at 12:01 AM  

Thanks, Holley! And thanks for stopping by so often! It's nice to know that people are keeping up with the goings on of my little business:)

Anonymous December 13, 2008 at 4:04 PM  

I think that damask pattern the pale gray and white on you have under your blog photos would be perfect for your border...just enough to enhance it w/o taking away from the pictures.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP