Monday, October 20, 2008

Oh man! What a cute kid!

This was a busy weekend for me! I traveled down to Milford, DE to shoot some pictures for a new online baby boutique (I'll post some of those tomorrow) and I also met up with Holley at White Clay Park for the free mini-session she won on this blog. As I mentioned before, she decided to donate her photo session to Kent ... a seriously cute kid! Kent's family has had some rough times, so I really, really hope the pictures will make them smile big:) We had actually finished the session and were heading back to the cars when Holley remembered that she had brought a red scarf to match his outfit. So, out we trekked again ... and I'm so glad we did. The scarf shots ended up being my favorites! 


More Free Stuff to Come ...
It was a fun session and it got me thinking ... giving away stuff rocks! So, starting October 24, I'm going to begin accepting submissions for a different kind of contest. (And this time I'm giving away a free regular session and $99 print package.) People tell me all the time that they would love to get their pictures done, but they just can't afford it right now. Well ... I totally understand. In fact, I'm so broke that I had to ... gulp ... go back to my natural hair color (which is definitely not blonde!) So anyway, if you know someone who would love pictures but it's just not in the budget right now, nominate him or her! Or, if you know someone who just has a big heart and you think deserves something special, let me know! We'll select one individual to receive a free session (and prints) with me, your friendly *brunette* photographer:) Check back later this week for more details on the contest. Meanwhile, here's Kent's big debut ... - Kate







delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, wedding, delaware wedding photographer

2 comments:

Anonymous October 21, 2008 at 5:40 PM  

Kate the pictures turn out so good...they definitely will love them. And that contest idea is so awesome. It is so much better to give than recieve. And don't worry brunettes have fun too. I'm bout to go back to my natural color too. haha.

Anonymous October 25, 2008 at 9:20 PM  

This is the most beautiful Boy I have seen in a long long time! You captured him in all his Beauty!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP