Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hanging Around -- Delaware Newborn Photographer

Please note: All three casting call spots have been filled. I'm sorry, I meant to post something sooner to let everyone know. Thanks for all the interest. I'll have more casting calls in the near future ... so watch the blog and the eletters : )

And speaking of the casting calls, I spent the afternoon with a lovely family who were the first to respond to the casting call for a newborn. Little Evan is about as sweet as can be. I'll put a full post up tomorrow, but for now, here's a little sneak peak of him just hanging around.



Don't worry ... the little guy was totally safe the whole time. Dad's hands were actually right under him.

Happy Tuesday!
Kate

3 comments:

Jennifer September 16, 2009 at 6:59 AM  

What a great shot! May I ask what material you used here? I'm a Wisconsin photographer and I've been trying something similar with my newborn clients, but have yet to get this same look. So neat!

Jennifer Knobloch

jennifer@jfamilyphoto.com
www.jkphotography-jknobloch.blogspot.com

Tanna September 17, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

LOVE this....one of my all-time favorite newborn pics you have taken!

Kate September 17, 2009 at 1:29 PM  

Thanks! Jennifer, as for the fabric ... I don't know what it is! I'm sorry! I picked something that was a bit sheer, had a bit of stretch, but was still nice and strong. I think next time I'll look for something even a bit more sheer. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP