Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mini Sessions -- Delaware Child Photographer



If you receive my lovely little e-letter, then you know that I've added some special mini session dates for this fall. Mini sessions are the perfect choice if you're looking for just a few shots to choose from. And this fall, mini sessions will also come with some fun goodies. Each 25-minute session comes with ...
  • An online gallery of 5-7 retouched images
  • 1 8X10 200 dpi file - perfect for prints and greeting cards
  • 3 3X3 brag custom brag books - great gifts!
  • 1 8X10 or 8X12 print of your favorite image
  • Additional pictures ordered at 30% off regular a la carte prices
The Cost is $200 and includes up to two children and two adults. Please add $25 for each additional individual.


This fall, I have two dates lined up ... September 13 at Valley Garden Park in Wilmington and October 24 at White Clay Park in Newark (the entrance across from The Deerfield Golf Course).

I have a few openings left for this Sunday, and one left for October. If there is enough demand, I'll add an additional session sometime in early November. If you'd like to book a spot, please contact me asap.

Some people have been asking about the 3X3 brag books included with the session. What do they look like? Well, they're about as cute as can be and will make awesome little gifts. Here's a peek.











Bella wanted to join in on the fun. But, no, I'm sorry. She's not included in the package ; )



Happy Tuesday!!
Kate

3 comments:

Tanna September 8, 2009 at 7:03 PM  

I LOVE my brag book! It's a great idea and goes everywhere with me. Everyone that has seen it adores it. It is a definite must-have for proud parents :)

And I am LOVING that green suitcase and backdrop!

Anonymous September 8, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

Bella really needs her own book. But how to choose from all those diva shots?

courtneycourtney September 9, 2009 at 12:48 AM  

Umm...did you know I used to make a lot of dog tshirts?

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP