Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Zozo Monday -- Child Commercial Photographer

More than precious. That's how I would describe the models I worked with on Monday. I started the morning up in Trolley Square with Miss Hannah who absolutely rocked her session. It was my first time working with her and it was a delight. She modeled two Zozo outfits ... but I can only share one with you right now ; ) ...

I LOVE the mermaids on this little skirt!



How do you like her rockin' hat?! This fabulous creation is a NuxieMade hat. I'm a smitten kitten. The quality is so awesome.







Let me tell yah, if my head was so stinkin' huge (filled with knowledge, of course), I would so steal this little hat for myself!





You'll get to see the other cuter-than-CUTE outfit that Hannah modeled sometime next year. Everyone who walked by us on the street couldn't help but stop and smile when they saw how cute she looked! : )

Now, the entire time I was working with Hannah, I couldn't help but think, "Gee. She reminds me so much of Maliya!" So, it was like deja vu when I met up with Tanna and Maliya in New Castle later that same afternoon. Check out this INSANELY adorable little number that Julie from Zozo Baby Bug designed for an upcoming fabric show.



Ok, so you may notice that Maliya looks a little subdued in these pictures. Poor little cutie. She was just in the beginning stages of a cold, and the Benadryl definitely mellowed her out ; ) As it turns out, she also DOES not like laundromats (even if they match her outfit). And ... just like her mother ... she HATES wearing hats. So, we weren't able to really do this beautiful NuxieMade hat justice. I will, though! You'll be seeing more of this brown hat!





Here are the "normal" Maliya looks. But yesterday we had to work haaaard for them! I mean hard. Like songs-about-lip-gloss-butterflies-and laundromats hard.



The laundromat wasn't working out all that well so off we headed in the direction of my next stop. This dress has such an earthy vibe to it that I really wanted to do a kind of hippie look in a field. I had a field in mind that I hoped would still have some yellow weeds in it. On the way, though, we found something even better. Waaaay better!







Poor Maliya. As we set her down by the flowers, she looked up and said, "I'm so tired, Ma." So, we wrapped it up. I'm thinking that they had a sleepy ride home.



Thanks again to my fabulous models and their super fabulous Mommas : ) If you're looking for some fun outfits and hats for your upcoming sessions, be sure to check out Zozo Baby Bug and NuxieMade for some scrumptious choices.

Happy Tuesday!
Kate

6 comments:

Anonymous September 29, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

You have left me speechless..AGAIN. You are magnificent and the models are just heavenly!!!

. n U x . September 29, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

WOW! I mean, just... WOW! These pictures are AWESOME! I love your work & your models are way beyond cute! You can use me for your hat props anytime. ;)

Tanna September 29, 2009 at 11:03 PM  

They all turned out gorgeous! I think all Maliya needed was a tootsie roll, she talked almost the whole way home after our stop at Wawa before finally falling asleep for a 3 1/2 hour nap! But I'm glad we still got some super cute shots....I'm in LOVE with all the ones with the sunflowers!

Nanna September 30, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

WONDERFUL!!!! I LOVE the Sunflower shots of Maliya especially the Guitar pics. That is exactly the Era I pictured when I saw the Maliya Dress, the Hippie Era! SHe wears it well!
Great Job!
I love Zozo Line! It is differant & I Love differant!

Alexandra September 30, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

Wow wow wow. Beautiful photos, beautiful clothes, beautiful models. Amazing! I have too many favorites to mention :)

Kate October 1, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

Janet, You have SOOO missed your calling. You belong in marketing!!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP