Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lacy & Clinton -- Delaware Wedding Photographer

It's coming. In less than two hours from now, it will officially be my favorite season of the year. I love the crispy leaves. The cooler temperatures. And the light. Oh, how I love the late afternoon light in the fall. So, as I'm waiting for the clock to strike 5:30 and my favorite season to officially begin, I'll share with you some pictures from Lacy and Clint's lovely wedding on Saturday. They're in Florida ... but I know they're waiting!!!!



Lacy found this gorgeous necklace four years ago. It was perfect.



This wedding just so happened to feature two of THE cutest little flower girls.







Beautiful and happy ... a good combination : ) ...







I don't think Lacy was all that happy that I suggested this picture. But I think Mom and Dad will be happy to have this one.





And onto the ceremony. He looks pretty happy, doesn't he?



I absolutely LOVED that Clinton's grandfather was one of his groomsmen.



Love this next set ...



The next one on the right is one my favorites from the day. I love that you can see Lacy's Dad watching on as his little girl makes it official.


















I'm so glad we were able to sneak back out for a few minutes to nab some shots as the sun went down.





And here's another one for Mom and Dad. I think it nearly killed Drew, though.



The peanut gallery ...







I loved these little stands ...



Let me just say this: I barely got through the mother/son dance. Barely. I think these two brought the whole place to tears.







And last, but certainly not least, a little cake. It's a gooooood thing he was holding onto her arm or I think things would have gotten a little messy ; )


Lacy and Clinton, I hope you are having a fabulous time on your honeymoon. Thank you so much for choosing me to document your special day.

Happy Tuesday!
Kate

3 comments:

airika121 September 22, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

love em! She looks lovely and he looks so happy :) love the cake design too, it actually reminds me of my wedding dress almost. Can't wait to see the whole gallery!

Kate September 22, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

It TOTALLY reminded me of your wedding dress!!! I remember thinking, ooh, Erika would LOVE this!!!!

Jess Mazarelli September 23, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

WOW! DREW IS A MAN!! I didn't even know that was him until i read the caption, oh my goodness. I love the Grandfather as a groomsman, maybe my favorite part of the wedding. Beautiful pictures Kate, looking forward to seeing the rest!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP