Monday, August 10, 2009

100% Girl -- Delaware Child Photographer

Last week I had a super, super fun session with three little sisters. Nanna and Mom had picked out adorable outfits and had fabulous ideas. Everything was perfect ... even the incredibly hot weather cooled off right in time for our evening session. I know they must be exploding with anticipation at this point!!! So, we'll get straight to this very pink, purple, and 100% girl preview. And because I made them wait so long, it's a big one : )


We started off upstairs in big sis' Kayla's room. I really want to reach into this picture and pinch each and everyone of those adorable chubby cheeks.



Then we had a little pillow-fighting fun. And amazingly enough, it didn't end in tears as pillow fights so often do.







Next stop ... the garden.












Then it was time for a little strolling down by the creek.





I love the jumping shot! They didn't get very high, but they were excited anyway : )



Aunt Lisa hopped in for a few shots. Oh, that light!



I've decided that I'm going to give up driving in 10 years. And here's why ...





And what better way to end a summer session than with some wet fun.






I had so much fun working with you girls!! Thanks for all the fabulous ideas : )

Happy Monday!
Kate

3 comments:

Tanna August 10, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

So cute!!! I love the pillow fight pictures. And I also like how they did the pink and purple dresses then the opposite colored boots.

Janet August 10, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

I LOVE the colors! So Vibrant!
The Girls are beautiful & I just LOVE the last shot!!!!

airika121 August 10, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

Yeah so I was going to list all the ones I like but that'd be just about all of em... :)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP