Monday, August 17, 2009

Cutie Pie -- Delaware Baby Photographer

Dear Blog,

Thank you for finding me the nicest clients out there, like Katie and her lovely family.

Your friend,
Kate


Yes, she found me through my blog. And I'm so glad she did! Little Bryce is as cute as can be and I had a great time working with them.




This blanket was special gift ... so I'm glad we could work it into the shoot.



Bryce is four months old, which is the perfect age for snuggle shots with Mom and Dad. This is the in-between stage for pictures. It's in between the newborn stage where they're all curly and sleepy and will usually lie pretty much anywhere, and the six months stage where they're usually sitting up and happy as can be. But, I happen to love this stage because it's great for getting shots with Mom and Dad.







I absolutely love this little surfer dude outfit!





What a handsome little guy ...










I had such a great time with you guys! I'll let you know when your full gallery is ready for you : )

Happy Monday!
Kate

2 comments:

Anonymous August 17, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

Wow!! Look at the eyelashes on that little guy!!!

Kate August 17, 2009 at 5:28 PM  

I know!!! I'm just a little bit jealous!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP