Monday, August 3, 2009

An Apple A Day ... - Delaware Commercial Photographer

Remember that insanely cute little Zozo Baby Bug outfit you saw here on the blog a little while back? Well, here comes some more! Julie makes the most fun, adorable, and sweet outfits. I just love them. And because I let the outfit dictate the shoot, this cool old barn was the perfect spot for this first set. 



The barn looked completely deserted. But once we got in there, we found all kinds of friends, including LOTS of birds, ground hogs, and wasps (eek!).



I tried and tried (and tried) to get Julia to do a "yeeeee haw!" for me. But she would just look at me like I have three heads. (Her mom and I are pretty good at it, though!) But finally. Finally. At the very end of our session, she let 'er rip!



And then she twirled. And I only had to ask once. 





And now onto outfit number two. You'll have to pardon the vast number of shots here, but I just absolutely fell in love with this outfit! So, I got kind of excited and had to drag out some fun props. Even my Babar the Elephant doll that my Dad brought me back from Paris when I was only about 6 or so made it into the shoot.  







How cute is this dress?!?!







Fun little texture ...





Another fun texture ...




I love your clothes, Julie!!! And thanks Danielle and Julia for such a great shoot. Yeeehaw!!!!

More previews to come soon : ) 

Happy Monday!
Kate
delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

2 comments:

Tanna August 4, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

Super cute!! I'm loving Julie's fall line, all the bright colors and fun patterns are so adorable.

Renee•Candy Stick Lane August 4, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

As Always FAB!!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP