Tuesday, August 11, 2009

CourtneyCourtney -- Delaware Commercial Photographer

It didn't feel that hot. At least not when I left the house at 9. I felt pretty terrible, though, when Audrey told me that there was an excessive heat warning out for the day. I felt even worse as I pulled out the long-sleeve shirt, knee socks, and boots. It was only 10:00, but man, all of the sudden it was like we were in a steam bath. But Raven was a MEGA trooper. I think she only complained once. That's approximately 13 times less than me. Here she is modeling some fabulous CourtneyCourtney looks.


As soon as I pulled this outfit out of the package, I KNEW Charlie had to be part of this shoot. He just had to.







You GOTTA love those glasses!



Rubber rain boots + excessive heat warning. And you'd never know it by looking at the pictures.



This next image features the look Raven says her Dad would make if he was with us in order to make her laugh.



Next up was an outfit that I dubbed the British Sports Star outfit, or Sporty Spice.







If you ever run out of poses to ask your model to perform, just ask a little girl. She'll have plenty of ideas to offer. And let's face it, she'd rather do her poses than yours.




Thank you girls sooooo much for being such troopers!

In other news ... don't forget about The Big Bad Print Sale on Thursday!!

Happy Tuesday!
Kate

2 comments:

Audrey Amaro August 11, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

Oh Kate, so cute!! Raven is still wearing the dress!! It's her new favorite!!!

Lindsay August 12, 2009 at 7:10 AM  

Really cute pics, really fun clothes, really cute kid.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP