Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's Almost Here -- Delaware Child Photographer

The Big Bad Print Sale is TOMORROW!! Get ready!

It's big. It's bad. And it's happening all day tomorrow! In my last e-letter, I announced the arrival of the one -- and only -- big bad print sale. As a way of thanking all of my current clients for being such fabulous people and supporting my business, I will reopen all portrait galleries and offer prints at a BIG discount off of current prices.

4X6 - $3 (reg. $15)
5X7 - $7 (reg. $25)
8X10 - $10 (reg. $45)
8X12 - $12 (reg. $50)
8 wallets - $7 (reg. $25)
16X20 - $35 (reg. $90)

I've been getting lots of questions about the sale. Here are some details that you should know.



  • Galleries will be available from 7:00 a.m. Thursday morning until 11:00 p.m. Thursday evening.


  • Orders must be placed through the online gallery, not through me. You will need a credit card to place the order through Smugmug's secure ordering system.


  • The above-mentioned sizes are the only sizes that will be available during the sale.


  • The sale will NOT include wedding galleries (since they are priced differently). Also excluded are galleries for which an order has not yet been placed (i.e., if you have yet to order from your gallery, it won't qualify for this sale. I'm sorry. Again, there are no exceptions to this rule.)


  • The sale will take place for one day only ... Thursday, August 13. There are absolutely no exceptions. None.


  • The galleries will be open first thing in the morning, and close down at 11:00 p.m. EST.


  • I am NOT able to alter any images in any way for this sale. I just wouldn't be able to handle the requests. Images must be sold as they are seen in the gallery.


  • I won't ever be doing this kind of sale again, so take advantage of it while it's here : )


  • If your gallery is password-protected and you have forgotten the password, shoot me an e-mail and I'll gladly refresh your memory!


  • The sale will include picture parties, regular and mini picture sessions, and modeling sessions.


  • Model money can not be used with this offer.

Please contact me with any questions!

Now ... moving on to some pictures! A few months back, The Delaware Kids' Directory offered a photo contest. The winner would receive a free session and prints ... not to mention a spot on an upcoming cover!! Andrea won!! She sent in such a great picture of her boys. Last week, on one VERY hot and humid afternoon, we met up for her session. There's an expression that perfectly describes the mood of our session ... boys will be boys. They just will. And her boys are cutie pies.











We shot a bunch of them in this tree ... and they're definitely my favorites from the session.



I was desperate to make these guys laugh! So much so that I had to enlist the help of Mom. She pulled out some VERY effective tricks. I'm not gonna say what method she used ... but as you can see in this next shot, it definitely got a reaction! ; )





Like I said, boys will be boys ...







You'll be seeing these guys on the cover of an upcoming Delaware Kids' Directory ... woo hoo!

Happy Wednesday!
Kate

1 comments:

Amie Schroeder August 13, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

Just looking at those shots put a smile on my face. Those boys crack me up. Great Job Aunt Kate

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP