Monday, August 31, 2009

The Giggles -- Delaware Commercial Photographer

Now normally, when a child doesn't know me all that well, he or she tends to be rather shy at first. But it doesn't take long for him or her to realize that I'm basically a giant child. The only difference is that I like to eat vegetables. That's about it. So, even if the little one is a wee bit shy in front of the camera at first, the shyness melts away pretty quickly. And usually after a few minutes of me being silly and saying, "Don't smile. Don't do it. No, no. Stop it!! No smiles!," the lips start to part and my little subject will giggle. And then, the rest, as they say, is history. On Sunday, however, I didn't have to work hard for smiles. This little one showed up with a major case of the giggles. At first I thought Mom was behind me doing silly stuff. But, as it turns out, she didn't need to. Maybe it was the cute dress that got her all excited. Or the glasses. Or the coolest silver clogs I've ever seen! Whatever it was, it was adorable. She just cracked herself up ... and I snapped away : )


This is another adorable CourtneyCourtney creation. As I've said before, check out her stuff! Her clothes rock! (hence the rockin' location)



With vintage bird cage ...



Without ...







How perfect is this wall for her dress?! I actually had to do some hunting around before I found the perfect spot. My usual go-to place for a graffiti has recently been ... sigh ... painted white. I'm sure some new art will surface soon. Don't get me wrong ... as a citizen of this town, I do appreciate the efforts to keep it clean. On the other hand, as an artist, I say ... leave the cool graffiti alone!









Seriously. She giggled her way through the whole session. It made my job very easy.


Thanks so much for coming out girls. And thanks for bringing such cute clogs! They were a perfect match : )

If you think your child would enjoy doing some modeling for me, then be on the lookout for future casting calls! We always have a blast!

Happy Monday!
Kate

3 comments:

Michele Rizzo August 31, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

Oh my gosh how cute! What fun... Lexi looks like she had a blast! Now my daughter Grace wants to know when you need a girls size 10 model!! lol

courtneycourtney August 31, 2009 at 4:33 PM  

Delightful! Now we just need audio!!
Really, you always AMAZE me with your styling.

Jane September 2, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

wow great photo! My daughter Anna would also love to model (size 3T, 6 yr old, down syndrome) Super cute and photogenic! In Delaware. Love your clothes, and LOVE these photos. Especially the one on the left where she's hunched forward a bit with her shoulders laughing, just wonderful!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP