Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Catch Up -- Delaware Child Photographer

I was overdue. I've been in need of a good, long peaceful walk to clear my head. I have a favorite spot amid the hundreds of acres of White Clay Park where I go when I need peace and quiet. This evening, as I was crossing a rickety old bridge, bopping along to "I Got You Babe" on my iPod (seriously), the music cut off. At first, the dead battery sign made me sigh with frustration. I HATE exercising without music. (And yes, Sonny & Cher IS music.) But at that same moment, I realized that the yellow light of the evening sun was peeking through the tree tops and resting right in the exact place where I stood. I could just feel the yellow. I closed my eyes and propped my leg up on the handrail. The birds were singing, the creek below was glistening in the light, and I breathed deeply. I stayed there on the bridge for about 20 minutes doing my own little pilates/stretching session with no one but the deer to laugh at my inflexibility. Slowly I walked back to the car and thanked God for making such a beautiful earth. It's amazing how easy it is to miss what's right in front of you when you're just not paying attention.

(feet tapping impatiently ...)

Alright, alright. Previews!! I know, I know! People are dying out there! So, let me start out with a full (very full, actually) preview for Christine, since she waited nearly a week for her preview. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your patience!!! 


Here's little Miss Grumpy Ballerina ...



But don't worry ... Little Miss Cutie Ballerina also made an appearance ...



I love the dresses that Christine picked out for her little ones. Sooo cute. I literally gasped when I saw them. I think they're from the Gap ... correct me if I'm wrong, though, Christine : ) 


















This little dancer takes her performances very seriously. We were not allowed anywhere near the "stage." 











We had such a hot sticky session! I think that was the most humid day of the summer so far. But I love how they turned out : ) Christine, I'll let you know as soon as I have the full gallery up and ready for you guys. And again, thanks for your patience! 

And now on to a just a couple of photos for Julie and her family. The full post will be up later this week : ) Oh, this hat!! ...







And now ... before Julie number two flys out here and hijacks my memory cards so she can finally see some images, here are a couple of INSANELY cute pictures to go along with her INSANELY cute outfit. The full ZoZo Baby Bug shoot will be posted tomorrow : ) 







I told you they were cute!!! Hang tight, Julie ... now that I've got my GIANT hard drive, I'll be churning out the images in no time! 

Happy Tuesday!
Kate
delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

2 comments:

Tanna June 30, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

I LOVE all these pictures, they are just too cute! I love the matching dresses for the sisters (their Mommy has good taste:) And these pictures of Maliya in the ZoZo Baby Bug outfit...GORGEOUS!! Love the colors, so bright and vibrant. I'll be anxiously awaiting the full post tomorrow along with Julie!

christine June 30, 2009 at 11:55 PM  

Kate, all the pictures are gorgeous! I love them so much! I love all the expressions of the girls you captured. You also somehow still managed to get a good pic of Noelle and I after that whole big stink she threw : ) You don't need to thank me for being patient...I need to thank you again for being so patient with my prima donna : ) I'm going to have such a hard time picking what pictures to choose!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP