Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Oh, This Kid! -- Delaware Child Photographer

Did I get hit by a bus? I sure do feel like it! Actually, I spent four crazy hours yesterday morning with not one, not two, but seven little ones. So, it's the equivalent of getting hit by a bus. We held a model shoot extravaganza for an awesome clothing company. So, so precious. I'm not able to share the images just quite yet ... so, stay tuned! I need to wait for the clothes to make their official debut ... so probably sometime in August. Thanks again to all the Moms and gorgeous little ones that helped with the shoot!! You guys were all so great : )

And now, since I'm insanely worn out, I'll get straight to the point. The case of the disappearing post. Remember these pictures? First you saw then. Then you didn't. Well, they're back : )
































Happy Wednesday!
 - Kate

delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

2 comments:

Tanna June 24, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

You certainly did get a workout yesterday! I only had to run around after one little one and was worn out, you had seven! I'm sure EVERYONE had a good night's sleep last night :)....can't wait to see the results. And I'm glad the case of the "disappearing post" was solved because these pictures are just too cute to go missing ;)

Anonymous June 24, 2009 at 4:49 PM  

Nancy Drew, at it again!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP