Friday, June 26, 2009

Out of Space -- Delaware Child Photographer

I'm officially out of space on my computer. I'm waiting for a new hard drive to come in ... hopefully today. Until then, I'm just a wee bit backed up with things. So, if you're waiting for a preview here on the blog, hang in there! It's coming!


I'm also currently nursing a fever and some kind of summer cold. So to those whose sessions I rescheduled, thanks so much for your understanding. And for those whose sessions are scheduled for this weekend, I'll keep you posted. I'm working hard to get better! But, I certainly wouldn't want to pass on germs to anyone. 

And here's a picture from Heather's picture party the other week. It just plain old makes me happy : )



Happy Friday!
Kate


delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

3 comments:

christine June 27, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

I'm dying here!!! jk...I can wait longer to see my girls : ) I hope you feel better quickly!

Thanks for such a great photo session despite my ornery and bossy daughter : )

airika121 June 27, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

feel better :(

Kate June 28, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

Thanks, Erika! : )

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP