Saturday, June 27, 2009

Cuties -- Delaware Kids Photographer

I'm feeling too guilty, Christine!!! I gotta give you something : ) So, here's a ridiculously cute preview to the preview. Yes, it was humid. It was full of drama ; ) But man, we got some cute stuff!

My new hard drive won't be in until Tuesday. Rrrr. So, bear with me as I work with an over-stuffed computer.








Happy weekend!
- Kate

delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP