Monday, June 15, 2009

No Nap Needed -- Delaware Baby Photographer

Oh, that Hunter. He decided NOT to have a nap on the day of his session. His poor Mommy tried everything to get him to sleep. Even a ride in the car didn't work. "I hope he'll cooperate," she said, as I walked in. Well, he did fuss a bit throughout the session. But so do I when I'm tired, so I understand. How gorgeous is this little guy? ...





Look at those big smiles!!! What a trooper.





Hunter has the coolest room!! 



If you're wondering where he gets his UNBELIEVABLY blue eyes, here's the answer ...









I love this next one. Check out the cool hat his Daddy got for him. 





And last but not least ... my favorite. I love this one. 


As usual, it was sooooo fun working with you guys : ) 

This was a veeery busy weekend, so I have lots more to share ... check back soon!

Happy Monday!
Kate
delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

1 comments:

Janet June 15, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful Boy!
I love the one in the Green shirt

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP