Monday, July 13, 2009

New Addition -- Delaware Family Photographer

As I'm sitting here working, I'm just really, really sad. And a bit mad, too. I woke up this morning to the lovely sound of chain saws. I looked out the window and saw a big giant tree across the street being taken down. For no good reason at all. They've moved on now to yet another giant tree and will be taking down many of the nicest, oldest trees in my neighborhood. We're getting new roofs put on and I'm told that that's part of the warranty ... no trees can be near the roof tops. To me, that's the silliest thing I've ever heard. Just trim back the few branches that are near the houses. Don't cut down perfectly good trees. There are many things that I don't like about living in a condo community, and this is definitely one of them. The regular visits from Chem Lawn are another. So, it's a really good thing that I have happy pictures to cheer me!

On Saturday, I worked with the Frisby family. I've known them for years now ... so I knew it would fun. And it was! They have a new addition to the family and it was so sweet to watch how the two older kids interact with her. She is one well loved little girl. And she just so happens to have the biggest, most shiny eyes! I love them! When she looks into the light her eyes turn into glass. Gorgeous, gorgeous! 








I think this next one might be one of my favorites ...









I love this next set. I'm not a huge fan of posing, so I'll often tell the kids just to sit down together. However they do it is probably a million times better than any pose I could come up with. And way more natural, too. 



She loves her shoe!










And last ... but certainly not least ...


These are just a few of my favorites from the session. I'll have your full gallery ready soon, guys! Thanks for a fun time : ) 

CASTING CALL UPDATE:

The Wednesday spots are filled up. Thanks!

I'm still in need of 2-3 girls and/or boys for this coming Thursday evening at 6:00. This is a clothing shoot that will take place in Newark. The clothing is all 3T ... but I think we could even squeeze some 4Ts in to these outfits because they seem a little big to me. If you're interested, please let me know asap! The shoot should last about an hour.

Happy Monday!
Kate

delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP