Friday, July 3, 2009

Stuff That Made Me Smile

This morning I worked with Taryn and Phoenix down by the Brandywine behind Trolley Square. The girls modeled some very cute clothes. I'll be able to share these pictures probably sometime next month. Thanks again, guys, for coming out to work with me! I appreciate it : ) I'll have some more casting calls in the very, very near future ... so be on the lookout!

So, anyway, here are a few things that really made me smile today : )

1. Julie over at ZoZo Baby Bug wrote the nicest little blog post about
Maliya and our pictures. Thanks, Julie! You made my heart all warm and fuzzy!

2. My Gymboree Bubbles. I love them sooooo much! Thanks, Tim, Christina, and Taryn! We had about a five-minute window of time to try them out with Phoenix before the pre-nap crankies set in. Those bubbles are amazing!

3. How wrong I was. I think the conversation took place with Lindsay ... not sure. But, anyway, a few weeks ago I was reminiscing with someone about old times. We were also trying to catch each other up on all the news. She said, "Hey, aren't Phil and Audrey having another baby? Did she already have it?" I was like, "hmmm ... not sure. I think she's having it soon." So, I had to laugh to myself when Audrey responded to my casting call for a baby who wears 6/12 months. My how time flies by. As you can see, she clearly wasn't just born yesterday! ...



Ok, and those boots make me smile, too!

Happy Friday!!!
Kate
delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

4 comments:

Lindsay July 3, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

Crazy how the boots match with her hair! Congrats Phil and Audrey on your adorable little one. Where did that red hair come from? Congrats also to you Kate on such quality work!

Kate July 3, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

I asked the same thing!!!!!!

Anonymous July 3, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

Yes her red hair is a wonder, we still look at each other and ask how and why!! The answer is it's in my side of the family, on both sides but it skipped a generation! Still quite an amazement when you look at the two of us!!!! Kate this picture is just gorgeous, love the bubbles!! Did you have a Gymboree teacher THERE with you?? haha WE had a great time!!!!

Audrey

Christina July 5, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

We had a great time Kate! Even though Taryn was testing out her rock climbing skills and completely exhausted us! I wish I had her energy!

I knew you'd love the bubbles! And you are so welcome!! You can get them at the Gymboree Play and Learn Center on Concord Pike where Taryn used to take classes. I know you will probably need to refill soon. ;) They are the greatest bubbles ever!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP