Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Will Work for Prints -- Delaware Commercial Photographer

Ok, so if the economy has got you down right about now, then here's some news to cheer you: I want to give you free prints. I also want to provide an amazing photography session—completely styled with designer clothes, awesome accessories, and the cutest coordinating props you ever saw. That's right! Just be on the lookout for upcoming casting calls and you will have the chance to start earning free prints.

How's it work?
When I announce a casting call here on the blog, I'll also announce how much you can earn during the modeling session. Most sessions are local, last about an hour, and can earn you $50/hour in model money. You'll receive the cute little card you see below. Then, take your model money and use it towards prints from the modeling session or prints from a past or future family session. The more you're able to "work," the more money you'll earn.

Please note: Model Money can not be used towards session fees. Also, please take care of your model money! I will not accept "cash-ins" without the actual card. So, put them in a safe place!!
!



3 comments:

Tanna July 14, 2009 at 6:40 PM  

I just heart this idea and that picture :)

Anonymous July 14, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

Hey Kate, that's a great idea!! ... I wonder if you will need models as cute as my little Alexandra??!!!

Maggie

Kate July 14, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

Yes. Yes I DEFINITELY will!! Stay tuned!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP