Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Casting Call 3T -- Delaware Child Photographer

It's that time again! I need some fresh faces. Although the "old" faces are as cute as can be, the designer wants to keep it fresh. So, I'm looking for boys and girls that currently wear size 3T and haven't worked with me on a recent casting call. The clothes are super, super fun and funky and we'll be having a blast with these shoots. The shoots will be held on the following dates:


Wednesday July 15th 6:00 p.m.
Thursday July 16th 10:00 a.m.
 
Locations: to be disclosed ... but in the local (DE) area

Payment: $50/hr in Model Money (which can be used to purchase prints from the modeling session or prints from a past or future portrait session.)

How to be considered: please e-mail me a recent picture of your child. If I've recently worked with your child at a picture party or regular session, then there is no need to send a picture. Please contact me asap for this fun, fun, fun assignment!!! 

And this might sound crazy ... but I would really LOVE to find a little girl who wears 3T and knows how to roller skate (or can at least stand in them on the grass without killing herself). I know. Crazy. But, if by any chance you know such a girl, please. Oh, please. Please contact me! 
Update: Found her! I've got a roller-skating three-year-old!!! Two roller-skating three-year-olds would be amazing. Anyone else????!

Happy Wednesday!!
Kate


delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP