Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pretty in Pink -- Delaware Commercial Photographer

It's big. It's pink. It's vintage. And I love it!



Hang tight ... a full preview IS coming!


And yes. Her socks DO have pom-poms ... which is why they're AWESOME!

Happy Weekend!
- Kate

p.s. Leslie Courtney ... your clothes rock! So fun. I'll be gushing about them in the full post : )
 
Correction: Anyone who knows me is laughing right now. It's Courtney's clothes that rock. Not Leslie. I have NO idea where Leslie came from. Seriously. What's wrong with me?! I never call anyone by the right name! EVER. I really do think something is malfunctioning in my head. 
delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP