Thursday, July 30, 2009

Vote for Me -- Philadelphia Photograher

I wanna be Philly's Best! I need your votes to win : ) Vote for me here ...

Vote for me, or I'll stick Miss Maliya on you. And as you can see, she's one tough little chickie!



Happy Thursday!
Kate
delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

4 comments:

airika121 July 31, 2009 at 9:04 AM  

I 5 starred you and gave you a great review, or at least I think it was great! Hope you win, whatever the prize or outcome is.
Could you 5 star (pepsi) me/us please too!!
http://pepsi.yahoo.com/rockband/video/watch/?v=5HSBWtUeL
please...pretty please...every little bit helps :)

Kate July 31, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

Thanks, Erika! And of course I 5-starred you! I didn't know you guys have a band!! ; )

Kerrie July 31, 2009 at 9:22 PM  

Good luck Kate!!
I was more than happy to vote and leave a review - Miss Keedah and I are still majorly impressed. :-)

Tanna August 4, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

You know you got our vote! I hope you win, you totally deserve it. And that face Maliya is making cracks me up!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP