Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Floating -- Delaware Senior Photographer

Approximately forever and a day ago, I was watching an episode of America's Next Top Model and I absolutely fell in love. First with Nigel. And then with the shoot the girls were doing. If you're a fan of the show, then you'll know exactly which shoot I'm talking about when you see the pictures below. I knew that I HAD to try it out myself. Rachel very kindly obliged me. And I have to say, she did a fabulous job. If you think it's easy to look all floaty and gorgeous in the water while wearing a heavy formal gown ... you've got another think coming! In fact, the girls on the show totally whined and complained the whole time. Rachel, on the other hand, didn't. All it takes is one little word: Orlando. Sigh.







And for those of you who are like, um, Kate, aren't you supposed to be in Maine? The answer is yes. But, I'm not. Do you know that it's rained like everyday up there for the last two months? Not the best for outdoor portrait work. So, I'm here and taking this time that was originally allotted for Maine to catch up on everything, try out some creative ideas, and do some fun, fun, fun commercial work. I'll be heading up North a little later on in the summer when, hopefully, everything finally dries out.

Also, please note: my fall schedule is filling up super, super fast this year. So, if you have your heart set on a fall session or picture party, please contact me as soon as possible. Thanks : ) 

Happy Wednesday!
 - Kate


delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

3 comments:

airika121 July 8, 2009 at 1:51 PM  

Oh my gosh, I love these! so beautiful! The blue (and Rachel) are gorgeous. I'm jealous!
You know, I'm still unemployed and bored everyday of my life if you ever need help lugging props around or you need a willing model to do anything :-D

Janet July 8, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

Beautiful!!!! I think you should do a Mermaid theme in a beautiful Green color!

Kate July 8, 2009 at 5:39 PM  

Thanks, girls!!!!! Janet, I've been thinking about doing a mermaid shoot! I'm just not sure how to do it without making it look goofy. Stay tuned ; ) And Erika ... I'll definitely keep you in mind!!!! I do lug around some serious props!!! : )

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP