Thursday, November 5, 2009

Carousel Park -- Delaware Child Photographer

She was worried about the leaves. Or, lack of leaves, really. But, as it turns out, we had gooooorgeous leaves last Friday over at Carousel Park. Absolutely gorgeous. I'm so, so glad that Theresa chose this spot for her family's pictures! These kids just crack me up.







How cute is she with that hair!!!!? ...





I think I said something like, "be cool." Here's what I got : ) ....



I'm not sure which one I like better. B/W ...



Or color ...



One might say that this guy is a bit of a ham. Just a bit, though, mind you ...







I asked for her best model pose, and I got it! ...



And we ended our session down with the birds. And I've got the goose poop on my boots to prove it!


Happy Thursday!
Kate

8 comments:

Alexandra November 6, 2009 at 4:49 AM  

I love that these are so much fun :) And for some reason I prefer the black and white version of her, normally I prefer color, but there's something so nice about that black and white version :)

lindsay November 6, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

I think your word "precious" sums it up nicely. The kids have gotten so big! What beautiful shots of "little margaret" and the "little ham". They are so cute!

Holley November 6, 2009 at 9:12 AM  

Great job Kate! Although your models definitely helped lol. Jayvn is so stinking adorable. And she is turning into quite a lady. :)

Theresa November 6, 2009 at 4:17 PM  

I think these pictures are awesome. I know I'm partial, but everything about the pictures I absolutely love!!! You did such a wonderful job!
Theresa

Audrey Amaro November 8, 2009 at 3:52 PM  

I love my niece and nephew!!!! They are sooo precious!! Great Job!! As always!! ;)

Anonymous November 11, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

Jasmine,


the look so cute :)

Syreeta November 11, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

Javin and Inae are too cute and Javin is an absolute mess!!! I LOVE IT!! Great Job Kate! Lou & I will have to make our appointment with you!

Tina Hill November 19, 2009 at 8:21 PM  

These are great! Love the fall background colors and all the different poses. You did a great job Kate and you had great models to work with!

T, you looked awesome, stop being so hard on yourself! Love ya!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP