Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Phil & Audrey! - Delaware Photographer

I've known Phil for soooooo long. So long. Like, heading-towards-two-decades long. Ten years ago, he married someone I didn't know at all ... but she sure seemed nice. And as it turns out, she's pretty sneaky, too. A few months back, she contacted me to see if we could arrange a secret shoot so that she could surprise Phil with a calendar on their anniversary. We had so much fun on our shoot ... and the pictures, I must say, turned out AMAZING! He thought she was out shopping the whole time ; ) That was surprise one. Surprise two was a session for the the two of them. So, as they headed out for an anniversary weekend in Lancaster last Friday, Audrey first stopped in at Longwood Gardens. Phil didn't know why, though. He looked a little perplexed when I pulled up. But then she explained that I was there for a shoot of the two of them : ) We didn't even go into Longwood, since the trees all around the entrance were insanely gorgeous. See ...





They laugh a lot ...



This next one (on the left) is my favorite from the day. There's just something about it that I love ...







It took a lot of throwing and a lot of kissing to get this! ...





Later on during their weekend, Audrey gave Phil his gift ... the calendar and a bunch of prints from her session. Apparently he had no idea just how sneaky his wife can be!!! Here's just a few from Audrey's retro glamour session. How ridiculously gorgeous is she?!





These next two are my favorites from the day. Love them! I think the one on the right is actually December in the calendar. What a way to end the year! ...









Audrey, I had so much fun being sneaky with you!! I hope you guys enjoy the pictures!!!

Happy Wednesday!
Kate



6 comments:

Audrey Amaro November 11, 2009 at 12:53 PM  

Kate I love them!!! And I love what you wrote!! We had so much fun with you!!! The surprise made it all worth it!! xoxoxo

Theresa November 11, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

These pictures are great! Audrey you look wonderful as usual. I love the ones of you and Phil. You two look like you are on your honeymoon! Happy Anniversary!!

Syreeta November 11, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

VERY NICE!! I love them! Happy Anniversary Phil & Audrey!

Alexandra November 11, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

These are stunning!

Unknown November 11, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

I'm speechless.

lindsay November 11, 2009 at 4:27 PM  

beautiful couple, beautiful pics!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP