Friday, November 13, 2009

Old New Castle Extravaganza -- Delaware Family Photographer

I hope you're curled up somewhere with a blanket and a warm beverage to sip : ) It's so chilly and wet out there. But last week, we actually had some dry days ... and the sun even (gasp!) came out. On one such day, I met up with Janet and her girls for a huuuuuge extravaganza of pictures. We braved the chill along the Delaware River in Old New Castle and I have soooo many pictures to share that I better just shut my mouth and begin ...


Let's start with these adorable sisters. They soooo know how to pose! ...



Don't you just want to reach into your computer and grab those cheeks?! ...



Ok, so this next one is one of my favorites from the day. I heart it BIG time ; ) ...



Oh, the light ... sigh ...











Here's Nanna and her girls (and one boy). The other boy had HAD it at this point in the day : ) ...



















I LOVE this next one! Here's the lovely Janet modeling one of her many scarves : ) ...





It took Maliya a little time to warm up and start playing with her cousins. But once we found the leaf pile, the ice was broken. Although they absolutely covered her in leaves, they were also very willing to help clean her up : ) ...





These two are just so adorable! ...



















I love how Janet is looking at her girls : ) ...













Brrr ... I'm feeling cold just looking at these again! It was veeeery chilly on the water that evening. But we braved it so that we could get some sunset shots.

I hope you girls like your biiiig preview : ) I had so much fun working with you all!

Happy Friday!
Kate

9 comments:

Alexandra November 13, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

Gosh I love these. Great colors. Great black and whites. Perfect.

Kate November 13, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

Thanks, Alexandra!!! : )

Tanna November 13, 2009 at 7:41 PM  

What a BEAUTIFUL family I have! These are simply lovely, I have too many favorites to number. We had a blast that day with you Kate despite the chilly weather which of course was well worth it, those sunset shots are amazing!

Nanna,Auntie,Janet November 13, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

I love how you are able to capture emotions! That is your gift!
You are right on the money about how I was looking at my Girls. All I could think about is how proud I am of the Beautiful Women they have become & wonderful Mothers. Tona,Robin, & Tanna I fell honered to have been such a part of their lives.
I love the gift they have given me, the next generation!
Thank You Kate

Kate November 13, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

Yay : ) I'm so glad you girls like them! It was a real pleasure working with such a lovely family : )

Jasmine,future model November 14, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

i loved getting my pictures done.
Even though it was cold out. I hope to do it again:)

Anonymous November 14, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

Just sensational and so special!

tona November 14, 2009 at 10:13 PM  

thank you kate, for the timeless memories! These pictures brought tears of joy to my eyes. You have captured the love we have in our family. By the way, I love the sunset pictures!

Irene November 14, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

Kate, These Pics are amazing!!!
Thank you so much for taking such beautiful pictures of my family and I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it that day, but I will be contacting you very shortly for my upcoming photoshoot.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP