Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Finally ... Some Sun! -- Delaware Child Photographer

Heeeello sunshine! Man, it feels so good outside! It just makes me want to smile. And it makes other people happy, too. Like the lovely ticket taker who works in the parking lot behind Panera on Main Street. I pulled up this morning (after a veeeery cute session on Main Street) to pay, and she flashed a big grin, winked, opened the gate, and said, "Get out of my parking lot!" I put my money away and pulled out with an even bigger smile. Not because I saved $2.00, but because of her big grin. It's nice to find nice people. So, yay for her! (Side note: Boo to the army guys in The Cereal Bowl. Apparently they're NOT so tough after all, since they couldn't handle two minutes of a crying baby. BOOOO!)

Anyway, my blog has been neglected, and so have my previews. So, here are a few previews to the real previews.




This cutie pie was the header of my last e-letter ... which, I'm told didn't come through for most people. So, if you saw a big X instead of a picture on your e-mail, this is what you were missing : )



Some Tra La La cuteness ...



And some Zozo cuteness ...



And finally ... another video. I'm laughing right now as I type this, because I just picked up a message from Kristin saying ... "We love our video!" I guess my blog surprise won't work! I uploaded the video last night as I was going to bed, and then meant to post it this morning. But, I guess someone found it on Vimeo and sent it to her. LOL! Oh well, if you haven't already seen it ... here's what our maternity/family session on Monday looked like ...


The Klein Family from katecallahan on Vimeo.


Happy Wednesday!
Kate

11 comments:

Alexandra November 4, 2009 at 1:18 PM  

Wow great previews :) .. and the video is the sweetest thing everrrr!!

Anonymous November 4, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

Thats the best looking grandson I ever had!! kevdad

Lauren Dietle November 4, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

Kate! This video is amazing. You should seriously warn people about these videos.. something like WARNING: MAY MAKE YOU CRY UNCONTROLLABLY! It was so beautiful. Definitely cried through the whole thing and then watched it again. Thank you for these wonderful videos :) Made my day.

Kristin November 4, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

Just because I didn’t view the video on your blog first doesn’t mean that I wasn’t surprised. I was SO surprised that you finished the video so quickly! I absolutely love it!!! I’ve already watched it 6 or 7 times and each time the tears keep flowing!!

We had so much fun with you that day. Your suggestion to do the shoot in Chesapeake City was perfect. And I’m so glad that we stopped at the horse farm. You know that I was terrified being so close to those powerful racing horses, but the footage was just awesome!!

What makes this video so precious to me (and I know Tim will feel the same way once he has a chance to view it) is that in such a short clip you captured who we are and what we love to do as a family. Of course we love to listen to Aiden’s rendition of “Tinkle, Tinkle Little Star.” But we also love being outside together, especially near the water and the boats. Bridges, fishing, working with Daddy, country music. You included it all. And it was too cool to take pictures outside Schaffer’s Canal House - the location of our wedding reception 9 years ago. And to think - now we’re back - this time with little Aiden and our precious new one on the way. Simply fabulous!!

lindsay November 4, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

I'm here crying.........so far away from everything that I love and you put these tear jerking videos on your site. Thank-you Kate for bring my family into my home and sharing your amazing talent with us all.

Unknown November 4, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

Love this video! Kristin, you are glowing and absolutely gorgeous!! What a great looking family, can't wait to see the next addition!

Audrey Amaro November 4, 2009 at 11:30 PM  

Kate you are outdoing yourself!! I love the video and pictures!! And my neice Inae too!!!

Nonni November 5, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

I loved Aiden's version of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Kate, the video is wonderful. It brought back memories of Tim and Kristin's wedding day at Shaffer's Canal House. Now, here they are with our two grandchildren. We love them very much, and you have brought your amazing talent to life for all of us to enjoy. Thank you!

Kate November 6, 2009 at 7:42 AM  

I'm so glad everyone is enjoying the videos!! And Lindsay, I'm sorry I made you cry : ( I knew that was a risk we were taking ; ) We'll just call it ... incentive!

Amanda Swope November 10, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

Kate - I confess! It was me! I didn't know it was supposed to be a suprise! I'm sorry! I came across this last week and emailed Kristin and everyone else in my large extended family whose email address I had with a link right away! Its awesome! You are SO talented!!!! I love visiting your website and seeing your work (and seeing friends and family in lovely photos and videos!)

Amanda Swope

Kate November 10, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

Hi Amanda!!!! It was YOU! Ha ha. I'm just kidding, of course. It wasn't really a surprise ... I was just surprised to see that someone found it before I even blogged it!! And thanks for visiting my site : ) You sure do have a cute family ; ) I hope you and Brian are both doing well : ) Love, Kate

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP