Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Bribe Children -- Delaware Child Photographer

The way to a child's heart? Sugar.



Miss Emma was awwwwwfully glad I brought some donuts for her big sis' commercial PJ shoot.



I can't really show you the PJs yet, but here's Kayla enjoying donut number one ; )



And speaking of cute little sisters ... here's little Miss Ava who was such a doll the other day while I was working with her big sister on the same PJ shoot. She didn't complain once that she wasn't the center of attention. So, while her Mom and sister were changing, I shot a few pictures of her. She seemed relieved to finally have the camera on her ...


And today, despite the dreary weather, I had such a fabulous Beautiful You session. FABULOUS. My new friend (who shall remain nameless since this session and the calendar that will feature her lovely images are a gift for her hubby) was so much fun. It rained most of the session ... but she rocked it out anyway. She climbed through tiny holes and trekked through mud - and never complained once. Trya would have been proud ; )

Tomorrow I'll be sitting on pins and needles since my little Bella is having a little procedure. Thankfully, she and one of the vet techs are bffs, so I'm assured she will have non-stop attention (and kisses). I promised her that when she comes home we'll watch a new BBC movie my Mom just lent me. It's six hours long. Bella is veeery happy about that.

Happy Tuesday!
Kate

4 comments:

Alexandra November 25, 2009 at 4:23 AM  

These are sooooo cute!!!

Holley November 25, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

I love BBC movies so good!! Let me know how it is lol. That pics are fantastic too. Hope Bella is ok :)

Cindy November 25, 2009 at 6:49 PM  

Just love the pictures. So cute. I must say all the girls are so adorable.

Tanna November 25, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

Too cute! I love the series of Emma eating her doughnut with her little polished finger nails :)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP