Friday, November 27, 2009

Find Me Some Uggs ... Get a $600 Session/Prints Package

UPDATE: The Green Pair have already been found and purchased by an awesome client!!!!

I love contests. I love savings. And I LOVE my UGG Rockstars! Soooooo ... put it all together and you've got an offer that I'm throwing out there to all my bargain shopping clients. Buy me a pair of size 9 Ugg Rockstars ... and you've got yourself a regular session and a big fat package of prints. The total value = $600. The cost of the Uggs = whatever price you can score!

Sounds easy, doesn't it?

Well ... it might be harder than you think. Ugg Rockstars were a special edition waaaay back in 2005. That's when I bought my pair. I'm pretty sure you've seen them. I wear them every October through April. I love them so much that I've even replaced the zipper. And that cost a small fortune. Alas, they've just about had it. And I want a new pair! I begged Mr. Ugg to bring them back (well, actually, it wasn't Mr. Ugg ... just the person on the other end of the online chat customer service center), but I was shot down. Now, I know they're out there. Ebay ... discount stores ... and closeout sites still have them from time to time. I just seem to keep missing the right time. Sooo, that's where you all come in. I don't care what color ... all that matters to me is that they're a size 9 ... and are new. If by any chance you have a choice of color (which, wow! how did you find that?!) ... I like beige the best ; )

So, if you were thinking about booking a session, want to save some money, and are a savvy shopper ... then, please, please, please ... make my day and find me some Rockstars!!!!!! You'll know them by the totally awesome design on the side. They look like this ...


Once you score a pair, shoot me an e-mail and let me know right away and we'll schedule your session (which must take place sometime in the next six months). Or, I'll send you a gift card (valid for 6 months) that you can give to someone else. A $600 gift card would make a mighty nice gift! Travel fees will apply for all sessions outside of a 30 mile radius of Newark, DE.

And if you're wondering ... how many people can get in on this offer? The answer is ... up to four. This boot was made in four different colors. I don't want any duplicate colors, but I'd be a happy girl if I got all four : ) I'll announce on the blog when a certain color has been found.



Please contact me if you have any questions!

Oh ... and don't forget about the $100 gift certificate giveaway. To enter, simply leave me a comment on my brand spankin' new Facebook page. I'll announce the winner on Monday, December 1.

6 comments:

lindsay November 27, 2009 at 6:17 PM  

how about some regular uggs and i'll bedazzle them???

Anonymous November 27, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

the olive pair size 9 is being sold on ebay for $299

Kate November 27, 2009 at 6:42 PM  

Now, Lindsay. You KNOW I already thought of that! It's waaaaay too thick. Otherwise I would sooo have dusted off my old bedazzler ; )

And thanks, anonymous! I was waiting to see how long it was before someone found it! It actually has a best offer option, too. Someone might be able to get it even cheaper than $299!

Sarah C. November 27, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

C'mon . . . can't you squeeze into an 8? :-) I can find 8's cheap on ebay!

Kate November 27, 2009 at 11:51 PM  

nice try, sarah! But no, my giant feet won't fit!

airika121 November 28, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

Giant?? Man, I was so jealous when I saw you were a size 9! I got my offer in on the ones on ebay that was mentioned above. I could really use that package! A friend and I (who got married 2 weeks before me) want to do a trash the dress session and we're broke so this would be perfect! :)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP